Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Change of Pace

When I first created the movie blog on this same site, I knew I wanted to get more and more active in blogging life.  I've always loved writing, I was the editor of my high school newspaper and have always journaled.  Unfortunately I have had less time in my life for the things I enjoy.  This year, 2013, I've decided to try and take a little more control with this.  While I do have a full-time job, as a Day Camp Director, I miss the passion that I have with creating things.  Therefore, I am going to try and spend more time blogging and exploring other creative endeavors.  This is an experiment for me.  I hope that I can commit to blog at least once a week about a variety of topics: restaurants, cooking, creating, decorating, all the good elements of a lifestyle blog!

Here's to a new start!

No comments:

Post a Comment